Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday (aka Thursday for me)

I think... I might be done with the Christmas gifts we'll be giving to family this year. That would be cool. Cross your fingers. Or, just slap my hand when I go to tinker with it more.

-----------------

Today I had a client who totally reminded me of the Oracle in the first Matrix movie. She is sweet and she kinda looked like the Oracle and her voice kinda sounded like the Oracle's and she spoke very clearly and carefully like the Oracle. I'm convinced.

She tips only in magic chocolate chip cookies.
It's awesome.
-----------------

I guess it's about time to think about New Year's resolutions... I never used to care much about them, but I've actually done really well with the one I made last year, so that gives me hope. I think for 2013 I will try to meditate every morning before I even get up. For an hour, maybe? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment