Monday, December 17, 2012

Preparations

I've been pretty busy with getting ready to move. You'd think I'd have more done. Really gotta pick up some free craigslist moving boxes...

Also, people keep giving me wine as going-away gifts. I don't mind. ;)

-------------------

Christmas is almost here... I had to tell Sunrise that I have to be the one to check the mail today and tomorrow so he doesn't cheat and see where I got his presents from. Endless teasing ensued.

-------------------

Tattoo or not to tattoo? That is the question. For several months from now.

There are so many things I would like to spend money on, especially with this whole having my own apartment thing. I can do without some of them for a while, but eventually, I'd like to have:
a Dirt Devil
a coat stand
a rice cooker
a rolling pin
foamy hair curlers
TONS of pillows
a bearded dragon whom I will name Hagrid
...
And probably some other stuff I can't think of right now. I'll just refer to this list whenever I have saved enough for my trip to Denmark and I have some extra money again.

3 comments:

  1. I got my tattoo (which you haven't seen, because we haven't seen each other in 6 years) after almost a year of imagining it on my shoulder where it is, until I was certain I would love having it there.

    What are you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a while now, I've wanted "small but mighty" going down the side of my calf. It's something a teacher said about me and it just kinda stuck. Now it has a fun double meaning with me being an LMT, too. ;)

      I have some other ideas too, but this is the only one I've been pretty darn sure about.

      Delete