Saturday, November 24, 2012

Common Courtesy

Please note the undercurrent of sarcasm in today's post. Thank you.

I wish clients would tell me a day in advance when they are going to "no show" at Massage Envy. Then I could plan for days like this, when I have two appointments that don't show up so I have a 3 1/2 hour break in the middle of my work day.

I could bring a book. I could take a tranquilizer and get some sleep. I could bring some costumes and play dress up. I could give my brain permission to go to my writing place for several hours and get more than a couple sentences done in a day for once. I could go drink sake and have time to sober up before working again.

Come on, clients. Gimme something.

1 comment:

  1. Come to think of it... I bet they didn't show because of the Civil War game today. They are not forgiven. :P

    ReplyDelete