Thursday, November 8, 2012

RALPH SMASH

We went to see Wreck-It Ralph in 3D today. It was awesome, although another movie wasted on the kids of today. There was SO MUCH old video game stuff in there! w00t!

Once it's out on DVD, I have to watch it freeze-frame style to see what I missed in the theatre.

Also, I want to play Sugar Rush.

Also, and I know I say this every time I see a 3D movie and I will KEEP saying it every time, 3D is so freaking cool!!!
For anyone who may not know, I can't see in 3D in real life (can't see out of both eyes at the same time), but for some reason I can see it in the theatre. The first time I saw a 3D movie (Journey to the Center of the Earth), I cried. It was mind-blowing. So now, when a movie comes out in 3D, if I have any interest in it at all, I'm seeing that sucker in 3D.

Speaking of which, I bought IMAX 3D tickets today for The Hobbit!! FLAIL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wreck It Ralph was a lot fun! I really liked all the of the old game references & cameos.

    I really like watching 3D movies with you & am looking forward to The Hobbit :)

    ReplyDelete