Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh, hormones...

I'm usually not one to have PMS.
Yesterday, however, I was a weepy mess.

I realized this might be Sunrise's and my last Thanksgiving together as a couple, and that made me weepy.

There was an old woman at the McMenamins Thanksgiving buffet. Sunrise said he had to tell her what some of the items in the buffet were because her eyes weren't so good anymore. He also said she was talking to herself a bit. We were seated across the room from her and saw some people invite her to their table since she was sitting alone. She declined, and we could see her still muttering now and then. I said, "Maybe she's not talking to herself." And Sunrise said, "Maybe she's not sitting alone." I got all weepy again.

Later, at home, Sunrise and I were watching Santa Claus: The Movie. There's a scene in the beginning in which the man who would become Santa gets stuck in a blizzard with his wife and two reindeer. Guess what? That made me all weepy.

I can't wait until my hormones normalize again. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment