Wednesday, October 3, 2012

POW!



Today I got acupuncture and cupping. It was awesome. I get more next week.

I never thought I'd be paying someone to stick me with needles. Or give me hickeys without the fun bonus of making out, for that matter...

PLUG Anyway, if you want a good acupuncturist, go to Almine Barton at Healing Response Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine. /PLUG


Tomorrow I'm going to make essentially a music video, except it won't be me singing. I'm excited anyway, though. It's something I've been thinking about for a while, and I hope it turns out as well as I've been imagining. I'll write more about that tomorrow.


Also, today I got balls.*


Oh! Oh! ALSO, today I picked up a manuscript I'm proofreading for a friend. I'm really excited. I love proofreading. I'm such a nerd. I even got a new pen with pretty ink for it.




*Inside joke, sorry. I'll try not to do that too much.   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment