Saturday, October 6, 2012

Video project details, etc.

I am importing the photos/videos from my video project and it is taking forever. I guess I never talked about it in more detail like I said I would.

So!

It is a video with a theme of accepting yourself and not conforming to other people's standards of beauty. It begins with me looking unsatisfied with what I see in the mirror. I get a makeover. I go out to a bar hoping to be happy now that I am looking the ways and doing the things society says I should.

(Hey, they finished importing!)

Ahem. So I go to this bar and I expect to fit in and feel comfortable, but I find that I am actually WAY MORE uncomfortable than I was just being myself. So I go home, take down the fancy hair, wash off the makeup, and take off the sexy dress and I am left with me, which I now realize is the only thing I want to be, and I am happy. The end.

The video will be set to this song, and there will be no other audio.

This is gonna take forever to edit, but I think it'll be worth it. :)

--------------

I was at World Market the other day and they had Christmas decorations out, yay! I know most people hate seeing that stuff out already, but since I start feeling Christmassy in September, I was really excited. Like, twirling-around-in-the-store-squealing excited.

--------------

For the makeover for my video project, I painted my nails. Now I can't stop staring at them while giving massage. The sparkles are mesmerizing...

--------------

Still coughing a bit. Looking forward to more cupping and acupuncture on Wednesday. I wonder if I'll bleed through the lung points during cupping again. That was so cool.

--------------

The other day I was singing (again) and I sang A House Is Not A Home (the glee version, of course) and hit all the notes for the first time! Go me! What was I saying about small victories?

No comments:

Post a Comment